domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

First Day

His family is there, so neither in the morning nor in the afternoon he gave me attention. I understand it, since he can't be texting all the time with his family around. So I did many productive things: I started this journal, cleaned up my desk, exercised which was great and practiced yoga which made me really less stressed and I loved it. I had a good day. Then, in the evening, he talked to me again and a lot. I was so happy for his attitude that I even forgot I wanted to break up, but as usual he disappointed me. He went out, drank, and who know what else he did. He said he was back home at 2:10 am but I'm not sure because I was sleeping already and I couldn't see if he was telling the truth.
Because of one conversation we were having, he told me he says to his friends that he wants to marry me, someday. Not nowadays, but someday. That made me sad!
I mean, I was so happy because we talked a lot that day in the evening and I began to be excited about us together again, but it was all a sweet illusion.
At the end of the day, I slept disappointed and sad because of him again. The only difference from before to now is that he doesn't know that.
It's been a day and he still didn't realize we're not friends on facebook and I'm not receiving his messages on whatsapp.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário