sábado, 7 de setembro de 2013

How to know it's over

In certain relationships there is a moment that you know it's not gonna work anymore. You've tried so many things to make it better and the relationship doesn't change, or changes for worse. And you can't break up because it doesn't seem like the right thing to do. But is it really not the right thing to do? Or are you just like that woman who can't get out of an unhealthy relationship? You think if he is mistreating you it's your fault because you're not a good girlfriend. Perhaps you might be like that woman which her husbands beat her up and she always forgive him because she thinks she is the problem and he had a reason to do whatever, no matter how bad was it.
I'm not saying this is the case with me. I'm just illustrating the scenario. If I'm in an unhealthy relationship, that causes me more damage than benefit, the most logical thing to do would be breaking up.
I don't wanna be a self destructive person, who can't stand being alone and is unhappy.
That's gonna be my last shot and it's official since I'm registering it here. I'm gonna change for a month and see if the reason for this relationship be so bad as it is now is mostly mine as he says.
I'll hide my displeasure for all the insensitive attitudes he has. I'll pretend he doesn't hurt me everytime he forgets me or he doesn't choose me over anything else. I'll be the most perfect girlfriend and I'll see if it'll make him change or if he'll still make me suffer.
If he doesn't change, then it's gonna be over.
I'll make this blog my journal to evaluate each day.

Good luck for me!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário