terça-feira, 10 de setembro de 2013

Third Day

Today was a better day, since we couldn't talk much because it's Monday. I hate Mondays. I can't stand going to university. Bedtime is the worst. I just can't get used to waking up early, taking buses to get to university, listening to those boring or very difficult classes, standing everybody there. But this blog isn't to talk about those things.
I don't have much to say about what happening during the day since we talked very little. We didn't fight. I missed him and I was happy for getting his messages.
At night, when we talked, everything began very good. We're happy, making jokes and laughing. But at the end, I remembered a video he had on his computer with his ex girlfriend. It was a very sweet video, showing the love of the couple and, in the end, they kissed. It was very hurtful watching that video. I brought it up and after talking without being angry, he told me he deleted the pictures of them together, but not found the videos.
It was a very easy night. I didn't sleep upset with him and neither he did with me.
I don't think he's gonna add me on facebook anytime soon.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário